PELANGIO EXPLORATION INC.
CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ETHICS
All directors, officers, employees and consultants ("Members") will comply, in all material
respects, with the Company's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, which reaffirms the
Company's high standards of business conduct.
- The Company is subject to provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations of Canada.
We have a duty to comply with these laws, rules and regulations. In addition, the
Company will respect and comply with the laws, rules and regulations in the countries in
which we operate. In interpreting the laws, rules and regulations, we strive to adopt a
course that reinforces our reputation and integrity.
- We respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of our work, duties
and responsibilities with the Company, except when authorized or otherwise legally
obliged to disclose such information.
- We have an overriding commitment to the health and safety of our Members, and to
being an environmentally responsible corporate citizen.
- We will act honestly and with integrity, and will handle ethically any actual or apparent
conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships, including
transactions and agreements in respect of which a director or officer has material
- We will deal fairly with our shareholders, suppliers, competitors and colleagues and we
will carry out our duties with due care, competence and diligence, and with a view to
the best interests of the Company.
- We will, to the best of our abilities, protect the Company's assets and resources and
help achieve the responsible use and control of all Company assets and resources
employed or entrusted in relation to one's work, duties and responsibilities, and ensure
that all Company assets and resources are used only for legitimate business purposes.
- We will, to the best of our abilities, ensure that our disclosure is full, fair, accurate, timely
and understandable in all reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits
to, government and regulatory agencies, self-regulatory bodies and stock exchanges and
in all of the Company's other public communications.
- We will encourage and facilitate the internal reporting of any conduct that one believes to
be a violation of this Code of Business Conduct and Ethics to the Chair of the Board. It
is against the Company's policy to take any action against any employee for his or her
reporting in good faith any violation of this Code of Business Conduct and Ethics or any
other Company's other guidelines, codes of conduct or policy statements.
- We are committed to providing a work environment that enables all Members to pursue
their careers free from discrimination or harassment.
- Using non-public information to trade in securities for our own account, or providing a
family member, friend or any other person with a "tip" is illegal. All non-public information
is inside information and must not be used for personal gain or the personal gain of others.
Any change in or waiver of this Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, including any such
changes or waivers of this code for directors or officers, must be approved by the Board and such
change or waiver will be promptly disclosed.
If you have any questions about this Code of Business Conduct and Ethics or what is expected of
our Members, please contact the Corporate Secretary.
DATE OF THE MOST RECENT BOARD CONSIDERATION
This Code was approved by the Board in April 2010